Friday, December 2, 2011

Accepting Our Grandeur

Happy December! Today the sun was filled with such joy and sparkly energies. The day seemed to have many parts to it. I felt as if I am living out different aspects of myself throughout the day. It began this morning with a dream about El Morya. He is an ascended master who was the first channeling that I ever heard and the one who was dearest to my heart.  Mother Mary is my dearest feminine master. They are the two who I asked to serve as my father and mother in this life after my parents disowned me in my early thirties. My kids used to call El Morya, "Mama's main man" when they were little. They were right. I am following a 7 week program of focusing on an ascended master each day and asking to go to their retreat at night to receive their gifts. El Morya was the one I was focusing on last night which was a joy for me. I recalled how I had channeled him recently and how he had shared that I was an aspect of him. Here is some information about him and the program: http://www.therainbowscribe.com/sevensacredweeks.htm


El Morya works under the authority of the Blue Ray representing God’s Will to the Earth. He gives assistance to all governments and stands by any of us desirous of doing God’s Will as the planetary servers of the Divine Plan. In previous embodiments, he was one of the three wise men making way to the Christ Child, King Arthur during the time of Camelot, Sir Thomas More, Akbar the Great, founder of the Mogul Empire of India. With great determination, he teaches us how to concentrate, to have unwavering focus, and to build our strength of character as this is in absolute divine alignment to the Divine Plan and Mission of Earth. His sacred fire of the blue flames gifts us with the Power of Command and expression of Divine Truth through all forms of our expression and media. His retreat is in Darjeeling and his electronic pattern is the chalice.
myiampresence.org
I was thinking of my beloved and it occurred to me that I had never heard of El Morya  having a divine counterpart as most of the masters seem to. I wondered why. I awoke from my dream feeling that I was El Morya's beloved. Immediately my ego mind said, "Oh, please! Who do you think you are? An ascended master? Really?" Yet my heart felt this warm glow and I felt El Morya's smile. The day moved on and I forgot all about it. After dinner I was sitting and knitting ( a long forgotten skill I am reclaiming) when the memory popped back in. I breathed it in and allowed it room even as my ego had a go again with his disdain. Just then a dear friend called who I work with in other realms. (do you see how Spirit arranged this call to reinforce the idea as it popped in......I love the timing!) I shared my dream with him in gratitude that I could without being thought mad. He said, yes, I can see that. He reminded me that we are gaining our ascended master selves and we will walk once again as brothers with the ascended hosts. So it makes sense that my beloved would be from that realm. Whether it is El Morya or not is not the point. Rather it is that I am being asked to expand my vision of who I am. I will be partnered with a being who matches my frequency as we enter this new earth. I am sure that this being will carry aspects of El Morya, being my other half how could he not, as I carry aspects of El Morya. I saw how the dream was an opening to more of me. To let go of any limiting ideas of who I am or what I can do. Rather to accept that I am a mighty being of light as we all are on this planet. We are all coded to wake up and play our parts in alignment with divine timing. We are being asked to move into our largeness and accept our grandeur. This photo that I took in Muir Woods of these mighty redwood trees holds this lesson for me. They are among the giants of the tree kingdom and they do not apologize for their height and beauty, nor do they stand there thinking themselves an apple tree when indeed they are a redwood. All trees are beautiful and have certain characteristics that make them special as do all people. Yet one variety of tree does not try to be another. They do not worry about comparisons. They simply are who they were created to be. I am being asked to own my tallness and to spread my branches heavenward and my roots deep into my mother's heart. Tonight I am owning who I am. I am turning from the voice that says, "Why do you believe that you have to have a larger than life kind of life? I am agreeing with my friend who said, "You came here to do just that!"  It is what I was born for and I am finally at the time where the energies are arriving to support it. And as I claim my beauty, the path is widened for others to claim theirs. It is time. 

No comments: