Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Clarion Call from Gaia

What peaceful, love-filled energies have landed on our earth! My soul is feeling such rapture of delight that I made it here. Hurrah for me and a big thank you to Archangel Michael for not granting my request to be taken off planet when I felt that I was done. I am not done. No, I am finally at the point where I can begin to create. The students are beginning to appear for the lessons that I have to teach. I feel like this rusted old link in a guard rail along the San Francisco waterfront. It may look beaten up and worn but it is still holding its place in the chain.  So strong. Yes, I am still standing and anchoring the light that streams in ever more powerfully each day. 


The fun truly begins! It will never be so dark and difficult again. We can all heave a sigh of relief, the worst has passed. The depths of darkness will not be as deep as the entire planet has upped her frequency. Tonight, Gaia channeled through me as I mentioned to my friend that I could feel her energy pouring up me, moving from my feet up to my heart. She was so excited about all the clearing that I have done that allowed her to move so freely and swiftly and the clearing that has happened all over her beautiful surface. Oh, the elementals are dancing in joy also. Truly it is celebration time. We have this holiday season to soak in the energies of love. To find peace with all of our relations. To find peace in our hearts with all that we have lived and experienced. To pluck the nuggets of grace from our past and see all the rest in the gentle hue of gratitude for the lessons learned and the wisdom gathered. What a beautiful time to be alive. The solstice is almost upon us and tonight Gaia sounded a clarion call through my voice (she can be LOUD!) and gave me directions on where and what to do to anchor the solstice energies in, here in San Francisco. She is sounding the call for all to awaken. It is a great trumpeting as the portal is opened on the solstice to carry us through to the new timeline of the magic of 2012. Many are yet asleep and so the need to shout it out...awaken! Arise to your own beauty and light. Arise to the truth of who you are and begin to live it. We are one. We are our brother's keepers as we are our brother. Shake off the shackles of this 3D matrix that limits our freedom. We are creator beings, not sheep any longer. Gaia calls out to everyone to stand up and be the light that you are. She is ascending and wishes all of us to come with her. As a mother, I can relate to that desire for all of your children to have the joy and happiness that is there for the taking. She does not want anyone to suffer any longer. She desires all to experience joy and bliss. Yes, bliss and ecstasy are on the table as our base level of feeling. It is true!


Choose your direction. All paths are viable. You can choose to stay in duality and you are even free to continue to struggle. You can choose freedom and dance in the love. You can feel separate or you can know the unity of all. It is all here for us. Your soul is making a choice, is standing at the threshold of 2012. What  you choose now will set the energies for what reality you exist in this coming year. Choose well. State your intention, call upon the myriad of angels and guides that surround you. There is so much love and support here for each one of us. Go inside and connect to it all. It is truly delicious! 

No comments: